Sunday, August 7, 2011

About Me...

Hey guys, it's Breaku.

I'm the marketing guy / semi-author / bad-designer from Politically Insane. Over there I did my best to market that blog, and did some political commentary on the side. My job for That Blank Media is going to be Marketing/Recruiting, as well as running the soon-to-be launched eSports blog.

A little about me, hm... I'm a political science major with a marketing minor, still in college. I work a typical 9-5, it wass pretty boring. I'm glad to have replaced that job with this one.

If you're interested, you can follow me on twitter - @brizeaku

Hope to see you around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review